Monday, April 24, 2017

O Mesmo

Hello.
This week was pretty normal. The same as what has been happening for the past 2 years... So this email will probably be short…sorry.
But at least I will be home in less than a month... Also I will be 20 years old in less than a month too....
Really, there isn’t anything new to say this week but I am doing great! Me and my comp are still good friends. The time is passing by so fast and these next 4 weeks will pass by even faster because we have 2 zone conferences coming up... Pretty excited about that!
I hope everyone is doing well! Sorry for the lame email. 
Remember that y’all only have 3 more opportunities to write me :) friendly reminder.
Have a great week! Love ya!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I enjoy all the the emails every single time. They are awesome stories and events.
    Hava a wonderful day!☀️🌈🦋

    ReplyDelete