Monday, May 15, 2017

Best Birthday Present Ever!

Well.... Hey folks, this is my last email to you all... Bittersweet.
This week has been crazy. I have been running around like crazy trying to say goodbye to a bunch of people because this week I won't have time to do a whole lot... 
I gave a talk yesterday in church! It was nice, although they made me speak for 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!! I was assigned 10 minutes.... Oh well, I guess I have 2 years of experience of publicly speaking, so it wasn’t too big of a deal.

I cannot honestly believe that 2 years have already passed. It passed by so fast (most of the time).
This week I will mostly be saying bye to all of my favorite families and a couple of dinner appointments. On Thursday morning I leave Nampula to Maputo, Friday (my birthday) I will buy souvenirs and visit Mahotas (my old area).  Saturday I will spend the day with the President; Sunday I will go to Mahotas for church then I have a coming home training and my final interview.  Monday I leave Maputo to South Africa then I am traveling until Tuesday morning at about 9:30 a.m. then I will arrive in Chicago! 
I was reading my emails from the beginning of my mission and I can say that my English is horrible. How am I supposed to go to college in 3 months??  I don’t know my native language, math, science, ANYTHING. Oh well...
I have honestly loved these past two years, though difficult, very rewarding! To all of those who actually wrote me, THANK YOU! To all of those who supported me in another way, THANK YOU! To everyone, THANK YOU for all of the support and love. I truly did feel the prayers and support even though I am on a different hemisphere than all of you.
It will be hard leaving Mozambique, especially the people here. I am expecting to have a bigger culture shock going home than I had coming here, so y’all will have to help me with that transition. They always say that going home is harder than entering the field.
I can say that I know this church is true and was restored by Joseph Smith. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I know that we are truly children of God, our Heavenly Father. 
It has been a good two years. Thanks again for everything that everyone has done.
Seya in a week! 
Elder Draney


4 comments:

  1. Reply

    Post a comment

    Comment
    भाभी के साथ होली (Bhabhi Ke Saath Holi)
    मिला मौका मारा चौका (Mila Mouka Mara Chauka)
    शादी से पहले साली के साथ सुहागरात
    लण्ड और चूत दोनों को फायदा
    चुदी प्रियंका सारी रात
    प्रियंका के साथ एक रात की चुदाई
    पड़ोस की लड़की की कुँवारी चूत ली
    कुंवारी चूत चुदाई का आनन्दमयी खेल-1 (Bhanji Ki Kunvari Choot Chudai ka Khel-1)
    कुंवारी चूत चुदाई का आनन्दमयी खेल-2 (Bhanji Ki Kunvari Choot Chudai ka Khel-2)
    गाण्ड मेरी पटाखा बहन बानू की (Gaand Meri Patakha Bahan Banu ki)
    मेरे बेहेन गुड्डी के चूत में डाला (Mere Behen Guddi Ke Chut mein dala)
    हॉस्टल में रापचिक माल चोदा (Hotel Mein Rapchik Maal Choda)
    कॉलेज की चुदाई वाली मस्ती (College Ki Chudai Bali Masti)
    अपनी चूत की जलन का उपचार करवाया (Chut Ki Jalan Ka Upchar Karwaya)
    अपनी चूत की जलन का उपचार करवाया (Chut Ki Jalan Ka Upchar Karwaya)

    Delete

    Reply

    Post a comment

    Comment

    ReplyDelete