Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Mexican Vampires

Hey everyone!
Sorry for the late email! Yesterday was dia do trabalhador (labor day for ya english speakin folks), so everything was closed...

This week went well. We had a skype session with President and Sister Koch this week. They gave everyone some final words of advice then we said goodbye... So that was sad. Our new President, President Senna, got here on Friday!! We are flying down to Beira this week to meet him and his wife.
Yesterday I was helping a kid from our branch make some copies in our chapel of his math worksheets and I started getting super excited because it was calculus. But then I got sad because I forgot how to do it..... college will be fun here in a couple of months...
This week a member asked me and my comp if vampires really exist so of course we said yes. Then we went on to explain that is why Donald Trump wants to build a wall between America and Mexico because Mexico has lots of vampires... She believed us and now I think she is scarred for life. Opps!
Well, that is about it for this week! two more chances to write me!!! :))) Have a great week!

Here is a picture from a family night we had yesterday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment